Tuesday 28 January 2014

#Janathon Day 28 - Lunch Breaks at work

#Janathon has got me thinking a little more creatively about how I use my time and making the most of every day.

The first half of January I was overwhelmed with the choice of activities and found myself doing a little too much, at the expense of the husband and my sleep! This half the month I have been working out in shorter sessions, and maximising my rest and relaxing time.

Today I went to the gym in my lung break, I'm lucky to work on flexi-time and as I am on the University Campus I have the Surrey Sports Park just a stones throw away. It was great to get in the gym while it was quiet, I spent 10 minutes warming up on the cross trainer, before moving to the weights machines. I then completed 6 minutes on the incline stepper before winding down with some core work. Was good to feel the buzz of a good workout all afternoon.

#Janathon Day 28 - Lunch break gym session 


1 comment:

  1. I love working out at lunchtime, my favourite is RUnch!

    ReplyDelete