Friday 8 November 2013

Yo-vember - Can't let the boys have all the fun

November has now become a time for moustaches, something for which those of us of the fairer sex is not an option.

Instead of attempting to try and grow a moustache I have dedicated my November to daily yoga practice, using a little time every day to reflect on myself and appreciate everything I am able to do

I have signed up to the 30 day yoga challenge with DoYouYoga.com who send a free 10-20 minute daily yoga sequence via e-mail.

So far I have enjoyed practices for core, upper and lower body and a fun class for flying to crow. It might not be my Ashtanga Primary Series but I have found that a little variation has inspired a lot more practice.

Why not join me and start your 30 day challenge now...

No comments:

Post a Comment